There is an assortment of dental procedures that can be used to reverse the effects of lost or missing teeth. This comprises dental implants, dentures, and dental bridges. However, dentures can have a denouncing effect due to their ability to shift and move around on accident, and dental implants require an extremely fit and sturdy jawbone.
Dental bridges are a delightful option for anyone wishing to forego the other two without trading away any of the functionally or beauty that a tooth replacement can deliver. Focus your oral health care on dental bridges. Save your smile with dental bridges and these important facts:
– Dental bridges can help fix your speech ailments caused by missing teeth, especially if they replace your upper incisors.
– Dental bridges can improve your eating habits and take any unnecessary eating restrictions that missing teeth can cause.
– Missing and lost teeth should be fixed with dental bridges because if the gaps are left untreated, they can loosen your gums and make other nearby teeth shift and slide out of position.
– If the gaps left by missing teeth are not treated with a replacement such as bridges, they can easily become a home for bacteria and food residue to build up.
– Dental bridges realign your facial structure and restore your smile, which will otherwise look older and weaker due to missing teeth.
– Dental bridges are built with durability in mind and can last for a decade to a lifetime of regular use.
If you are interested in treatment with dental bridges, we are here to assist you. For a complete diagnosis and treatment, please contact Hardy Smiles to book an appointment with Dr. James Hardy and our team at our dentist office in Louisburg, North Carolina. Call us at 919-729-8022. We look forward to helping you soon!