Did you know, dentures can improve your smile by restoring your teeth? If you have missing teeth, chances are your smile is suffering, and chewing your food and talking can even become difficult. Dentures can restore your smile and the issues that come with missing teeth. To help you understand more about dentures, our dentist, Dr. James Hardy with Hardy Smiles in Louisburg, North Carolina, has this list of necessary information on dentures and why they may work for you:
– To ensure you were chewing and eating food properly, all missing teeth should be replaced with reliable tooth prosthetics such as dentures.
– Dental abrasion can arise if you use bleach or teeth whiteners on your dentures.
– To prevent damage to your dentures in the form of cracking, always store them in a liquid solution.
– Modern dentures can be sized and shaped for the exact prosthetic replacement your smile needs.
– Your dentures require removing and cleaning them on a nightly basis to ensure they remain clean and free of contamination.
– Dentures are highly reliable for repairing hindrances or lost skills that may have arisen due to missing teeth.
– Dentures are durable, but they are fragile when outside of your mouth, so it is important to handle them with care.
In conclusion, dentures can help your smile if you suffer from multiple missing teeth. If you have questions about dentures and wonder if dentures work for you, please call us today at 919-892-6696 to set up an apartment. Our dentist is happy to help you and address any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to your oral health care.